Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 67

Thread: Good Morning Rog!

  1. #21
    Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    3,475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    observation is my gift....

  2. #22
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i know it well....s*

  3. #23
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good Morning!! TGIF!

    Things here have been ok...just tired....and sick
    of no internet at home....so I have to come online
    here at work.......had to put my designing on hold
    for a few weeks...but hopefully I will get things
    straightened out soon!

  4. #24
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    awwwwwww... [img]frown.gif[/img] *hugggs mrs g*... i hope you get it worked out... [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good morning and Happy July 2nd. I'm feeling purty good today the weather has coled and low humidity.
    Saturday night I went out into the country to a friends house and they had a small bonfire and we played pass the guitar until early Sunday morning (I can last a lot longer now that I don't drink...haha). After a few hours of sleep I got up and did my Sunday morning (noon-ish) chores, loaded up the truck and drove into the city and had Sushi & eggrolls.
    Now Here I sit bathed in the neon glow from my monitor reading and posting, and I'm at work...Ain't America wonderful [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #26
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i had a pretty good 4th too, rog... didn't really do anything... went to a family cookout... then later i watched some fireworks out of my living room window, lol.. they were right in my front yard almost... and someone went out of state and bought some REAL fireworks...ones that actually go up in the air so that you can see them. *L*... they're illegal here... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good Morning Miz RA. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    Here it is the day after the Fourth Of July, Yesterday I ate until I was miserable, Went to watch the Fireworks As a Thunder & Lightning storm was approching from the west giving us a SPECTACULAR display.

    Hope everyone had a Good day yesterday and a great day today

    rog [img]cool.gif[/img]

  8. #28
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happy Friday! *HUGS* to everyone!

    Our 4th was pretty nice despite the rain we had
    off and on.....had a picnic at my parents then
    spent the evening around the campfire making
    s'mores until the rain chased us under the roof!
    but the kids had some small fireworks to play
    with, so they had a good time even if it did rain!

    This weekend, we are going to go camping! YEAH!
    More S'mores........and mountain pies(remember
    them Roger?), campfire and just time out of the
    house for a few days!

  9. #29
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    after i leave here today (soon, hopefully, lol) i will officially be on vacation until Wednesday... i'm not going anywhere, cuz it's not much of a vacation... *L*... 4 days, 2 of which i would have had anyway (sat and sun) but oh well... all i can afford until i get my 3 weeks on jan 1st... then i'm takin a LONG ass vacation to somewhere... saving up my pennies until then so i can actually DO something, and not be in debt for it for the next 10 years. *L*... it will be nice to get away from here, though... i need a break... BADLY. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  10. #30
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Everytime I stop by the Haven, I feel honored to have a thread named after me [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Mrs Gator, I'm not sure If I know what a mountain pie is, But Hell I like sushi so save me a slice....LOL

    Miz RA, wheather you do anything or just kick back, I hope you enjoy your vacation.

    I'm leaving tonight after work to drive down to Cape Girardeau, Mo. My boss has a couple classic cars entered into the big Classic car auction. He has rented me a room (There is a pool & jucuzi) and after the sale tomorrow he is taking us all out for steak dinner. It ain't a big deal,but I can't turn down a chance for a road trip [img]cool.gif[/img]

    I hope your skys are blue and your air conditionar blows cool.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
haven for the fallen